KASE Modular Belt Conveyors are built compact, durable and light in weight to use in a variety of applications for transporting different products from containers to bagged materials.
All of the supporting steel and the slider pan on our modular conveyors are below the conveying surface thus the belt can convey containers much wider than the belt. The structural slider pan is made from aircraft aluminum. All of the end take-ups and the head plates and motor mounts are fabricated from cold roll steel plate.
Slots in the side of the slider pan make it easy to adjust the tension on the conveying belt. These units are designed with a tracking V-guide on the belt operating in a center guide on the end rollers. This ensures smooth operation and low maintenance of these units.
- Modular design portable conveyor
- Aluminum slider bed construction
- Each unit complete with motor
- Connect together for longer conveyor
- Conveys horizontal or up an incline
- Various accessories available
- Great to load or unload truck
- All belts are self-tracking with guide
- Quick shut off switch on each unit
- Belt width 10 in., Lengths 5 ft., 12ft. 3 in. & 20-1/2 ft.
- 55 FPM Load Capacity Dist. 200 lb.
- Constant or variable speed drive options
- Designed to work as a single unit or in series