The B-Line has a uni-body design, beginning with the formed cold roll steel base, incline soil drag and the welded steel upper hopper body which is all one unit. It is designed with the opening at the hopper end to fill with potting media in various ways. The low hopper opening is supplied with 2" x 6" wood panels, which can be removed or added to achieve the desired height. The hopper holds a generous 1.5-Cubic Yards of media. This is ample volume to use optional automatic controls when being fed from other automated process soil handling equipment.
An adjustable slide gate is provided to control the amount of soil conveyed up to be discharged. The soil is dispensed from the top drag evenly to the container below with an iris valve which, can be adjusted to match the width of the container. This even flow is what gives the grower even compaction into the container. The drag chain has polyethylene paddles to provide a long life to the machine and make it the quietest on the market. Rails on the pot track belt can be adjusted from one end with ease, therefore changing the size of containers is a breeze with this machine.
- Easy to use
- Advanced soil feeding for greater capacity
- Variable filling speed to match your production requirements (up to 1,200 flats per hour)
- Quick adjust for change out of containers
- Versatile, fill flats, pots and baskets
- Recycles and reuses excess potting media
- Steeper slopes on hopper for better soil feeding
- Hopper Capacity: Standard 1.5 yards
- Production Capacity: Flat up to 18 in. wide, Containers up to 11 in. tall
- Picture shown with optional casters