More and more growers are concerned about saving water and energy. Most of these products provide optimum performance at low pressure. This reduces the amount of energy required to convey the water to the crop. Selecting products that distribute the right amount of water in a manner suited to the specific soil and plant needs, saves water.
Senninger mini-Wobblers employ a unique off-center rotary action that provides extremely uniform distribution pattern over a large area. Their gentle rain-like pattern has very low evaporative loss. They are extremely durable with only moving part. The mini-Wobblers are constructed entirely of engineering grade thermoplastics for excellent corrosion resistance.
• Models: Upright (white deflector) and Inverted (blue deflector)
• Flows: Upright 0.4 -2.61 gpm and Inverted 0.75-2.61 gpm
• Sprinkler Base Pressure: Upright 15-25 psi and Inverted 20-25 psi
• Connection: 1/2” M NPT
Senninger Xcel-Wobbler employs a unique off-center rotary action that provides extremely uniform distribution pattern over a large area. Its counter balance design produces smooth, stable performance. It produces droplets which resist wind drift and are distributed in a gentle rain-like pattern. It is extremely durable with only one moving part. The Xcel-Wobbler is constructed entirely of engineering grade thermoplastics for excellent corrosion resistance.
• Models: High-angle (black deflector) and Mid-angle (white deflector)
• Flows: 0.78-6.97 gpm
• Sprinkler Base Pressure: 10-25 psi
• Connection: 1/2” or 3/4” M NPT